< must've been the dance-a-thon | Main | what a difference a week makes >

April 28, 2005

holding steady

greg's staying on course, but didn't make any great improvements today. the nurses say he's more comfortable though, which is good.

Posted by emily at April 28, 2005 11:16 PM

Comments

Hang in there Greg!

Posted by: Jana [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 29, 2005 09:00 AM

Hang in there, Greg!! Come back to us soon, okay? I sent you a get well card too!

-Amy

Posted by: plaidsheep [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 29, 2005 02:12 PM

I miss you.

E

Posted by: Ellen [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 29, 2005 07:35 PM

Hang in there greg! Best wishes and thoughts!

Posted by: Eagle [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 30, 2005 12:12 PM

I stumbled on this a little over a week ago and have been checking in regularly. I happy to hear that Greg finally got a new lung, and not sure how to respond. I'm a high-school friend (roommate actually) and Greg worked with me a few years ago at HealthGate. I know that many of his friends from work have been thinking of him. If there is anything that I can do to help out please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Mark