< Crappy Weather, Part 2 | Main | Holy Crap! >

October 14, 2005

Six Months

Six months down, hopefully many many many many more to go.

Posted by snooze at October 14, 2005 01:46 PM

Comments

Congratulations snooze!

EVERYBODY LIVES

Posted by: jamespark [LiveJournal user info] at October 14, 2005 02:56 PM

YAY!!! Congrats!

Next time you're going to be around these parts, I must find a way to have lunch with you!

-Amy

Posted by: electriccat [LiveJournal user info] at October 14, 2005 03:45 PM

You and me both, bra'. Race you to 100.

And I don't think I know jamespark, I don't think, but I could give him a big hug for saying "EVERYBODY LIVES!" I feel warm and happy every time I think of that scene.

Oh man. T-shirts. If someone hasn't, we need to. I want one so bad it hurts just thinking about it. There's got to be a good design idea that won't get anyone cease and desisted.

Or maybe silicone "EVERYBODY LIVES" awareness bracelets!

-R

Posted by: randomgang [LiveJournal user info] at October 14, 2005 08:09 PM

yay!

Posted by: anotheranon [LiveJournal user info] at October 14, 2005 11:46 PM

Congratulations Greg! That's so awesome. My mother just celebrated five years since her liver transplant. Life is full of surprises and triumphs. Keep it up!

Posted by: ethan [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 22, 2005 12:45 PM