< MacBook Pro Review | Main | My Parents Rock >

April 14, 2006

Lung Celebration!

Today I celebrate getting my lung one year ago. Woohoo! It's been quite a voyage and continues to be an adventure every day. But things are going well and once I get this reflux stuff taken care of I hope it will be even better.

Tonight I have some friends coming by for a small gathering to celebrate. Should be a good mellow time.

Posted by snooze at April 14, 2006 07:52 AM

Comments

Dude. Happy Anniversary!!!

Posted by: kinggabey [LiveJournal user info] at April 14, 2006 11:01 AM

Celebratory cigar!

Okay, maybe not.

-R

Posted by: rfrancis [LiveJournal user info] at April 14, 2006 12:28 PM

Happy lungday!

Posted by: cubes [LiveJournal user info] at April 14, 2006 01:19 PM

wish i could be with. i hope you know that. things have been kinda weird and hard on this end, and i know i'm going to be pressed for time this trip, and probably unable to stop by.

but Natalie and i are seriously thinking about doing a trip out the weekend after (in two weeks). she would probably drive, which would be a godsend to me. will you be around?

Posted by: sirhc_warrior [LiveJournal user info] at April 14, 2006 03:38 PM

Love ya, babe. Congrats!

Posted by: sillywoppat [LiveJournal user info] at April 14, 2006 05:32 PM

happy re-birthday! :) emily

Posted by: obliocat [LiveJournal user info] at April 14, 2006 06:40 PM

That is most DEFINITELY an anniversary worth celebrating - congratulations!

And have fun at Spamalot for us!

Posted by: anotheranon [LiveJournal user info] at April 15, 2006 12:48 PM

Congratulations on the anniversary, my dear old friend.

Posted by: Idaara [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 18, 2006 01:57 PM