< What Would You Have Printed | Main | ECMO >

May 19, 2006

update from eleanor

Hi all... Emily here again. I heard from Eleanor. The surgery went ok, but the recovery has been tough. His system is having trouble equalizing following the proceedure. Before he was intibated this afternoon, he asked that I update his blog to let you all know. Please send him love, light and prayers as his system adjusts. Hang in there Greg! You can do it! :) emily

Posted by emily at May 19, 2006 01:07 PM

Comments

Best wishes Greg!

Posted by: sylphon [LiveJournal user info] at May 19, 2006 01:43 PM

TinyTIM sends much hugs and luck!

-Kahlua

Posted by: scirocco [LiveJournal user info] at May 19, 2006 02:02 PM

Thinking of you, Greg! Get well soon!

Posted by: Cygnoir [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 19, 2006 02:12 PM

Mr. McGregor, you get better so you can deal with that pesky rabbit out in the garden! (or am I completely butchering vague childhood memories in my frantic driveby here?)

The thing about feeling so crummy is that you start to think that, for instance, all those dead rock stars had a choice, and really they would have been fine if they'd just hung on and muddled through the physical crumminess. So GO YOU, we are well aware you are well equipped to muddle through! It may be cliche' with the whole "this too shall pass", but it shall, really.

TinyTIM! ha! I wonder if any of my extensive stuff is still there?

Posted by: tashewolf [LiveJournal user info] at May 19, 2006 02:31 PM

Indeed, get well soon - you've been in many of our thoughts today! (I was just talking to someone about how they got introduced to Lukas by you :)

Best wishes for health and well being.

-Chris

Posted by: feoh [LiveJournal user info] at May 19, 2006 03:14 PM

thanks for updating Emily. i guess i have my reason as to why he hasn't called. ;)

gah. you'd better get well soon, Greg, so i don't have to drive all the way to CT and beat health into you. ;)

*HUGHUGHUG*

Posted by: sirhc_warrior [LiveJournal user info] at May 19, 2006 06:36 PM

*hugs and snugs* Get better soon, Greg. I'm going through Buffy withdrawl without you. Take care, buddy.

Linda

Posted by: kittykat [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 19, 2006 07:28 PM

I guess that explains why I can get ahold of you every time I call the hospital. No fair--you said 5 days and it'd be easy!

Get well, buddy. I'll be calling every day anyway, and eventually they'll put me through. ;)

E