< greg looks GREAT! | Main | nice new digs... >

April 19, 2005

one more note

today it looked like a grey shell had peeled away from greg. he looks fresh and new, somehow.

Posted by emily at April 19, 2005 10:27 PM

Comments

I hope he's not TOO new...I love the old Greg. :)

Thanks for all the updates, Emily. I'd be lost without them.

Posted by: Ellen [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 19, 2005 11:05 PM

Emily... Can you drop me an email at moviestar@gmail.com. I have a question or two for you. THANKS!

Posted by: bree [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 20, 2005 10:32 AM

Yay!!! This is exciting. And Em, thanks for doing all the reports and keeping the rest of the folks updated.

Posted by: Sedai [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 20, 2005 11:16 AM

Fabulous news! This is better than day time TV. What *stuff* does greg want, need, wish list sort of things? We can think of this not as a *house warming party with gift registry," but "new Greg internal makeover party." Thank you Emily.

Posted by: Jana [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 20, 2005 06:06 PM

I was gonna save this as a surprise for greggie, but I don't want someone else to get him one too, so...

There should be a brand new Play Station Portable sitting at his house care of me, and some sort of ape game and a case sitting there from kittykat, aka, Jules. Emily, if you print these out, don't tell him! ;)

Anyway, I'll bet he'd like some games or movies for this technological terror. Just a suggestion.

E

Posted by: Ellen [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 20, 2005 06:57 PM

Hurray! I'm glad he's doing so well!!

Posted by: .zannah. [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 20, 2005 09:41 PM